Plato DVD Ripper
DVD ripping software to convert DVD to SVCD (MPEG-2), VCD (MPEG-1), AVI, DivX video files. Check the following guide to rip your DVD movies to SVCD, VCD, AVI now.
Plato DVD Ripper is an easy to use and powerful software that let you convert DVD to SVCD (MPEG2), VCD (MPEG1), DivX, XviD(MPEG4), AVI video files, with almost same quality, and only 10% size. Cool features include: three ripping ways: rip all the DVD disc, rip by selecting DVD chapters, rip a clip by setting start and end point. When rip a clip by selecting start and end point, the time and size may be customized by users and it offers a preview window for direct vision. It supports subtitles and languages, also support PAL and NTSC and more...
||Get Full Version Only $30.00
|Receive information electronically about registration code and downloading immediately after ordering!
30-day Money Back Guarantee and Free technial supports within 24 hours.
DVD to SVCD - Plato DVD Ripper Key Features
- DVD to SVCD Ripper Fomats Supported:
Convert DVD to MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, AVI
Convert DVD to SVCD, VCD
Convert DVD to DivX, XviD (MPEG4)
- Support Ripping DVD by custom file size
- Support Selecting subtitle and Audio track
- Support Beginning rip at specified point
- Automatically Shut down your computer after long time conversion
Plato DVD Ripper is a piece of easy-to-use DVD ripper software to convert DVD to SVCD AVI MPEG VCD on-the-fly.
Guide: How to convert DVD to VCD, SVCD?
System Requirement: Win95/98/NT/Me/2000/XP, Adaptec's ASPI driver for win32, DVD-ROM, 500Mhz or better CPU, 128M or more RAM, Windows Media Player v6.4 or later version, Divx codex 4.x (highly recommended).
1. Install Plato DVD Ripper, just run the setup file and follow the instructions.
2. install aspi driver if your system does not have one.
3. run the DVD to AVI, VCD, SVCD Ripper.
4. Press " Source/Select an IFO file " button , select an DVD file( *.IFO) from DVD-Rom or your Hard disk or Press "Source/Open from DVD-ROM", If you have inserted the DVD disk in DVD-ROM.
5. If this DVD file has several Program chains , select a Program Chain in " Select Program Chain " Dialog, and Press "OK".
6. Press "Destination" button, select a directory and input the destination file name you want to the destination file named, and ".mpg" extension was automatically added to destination filename.
7. Press "Setting" button, select "Input" tab in "Setting" dialog ,set the Subtitle, Audio track etc.
8. select " Output " tab. select Output Video format as " VCD(MPEG1)" or "SVCD(MPEG2) ".
9. Press "Apply" button.
10. Now all are set properly, just click on "Start rip" button to start converting.